REdmi Note 3 - Happy Customer

Dear Bigfix Team,

Firstly I highly commend the repair job you have undertaken via job card : ARM-170217/1. You have done what your competitor could not do in Hyderabad. It was a simple LCD replacement job, and I have been running around to get it done in Hyderabad.

Greatly appreciate the service and definitely I am going to refer friends and family to avail your services. Only thing is that you should improve your logistics of picking up the device and delivering the device. It surely cannot take 10 or 15 days for end to end delivery. At the same time, please keep your customers informed of the status on a daily basis.

I also take this opportunity to commend your coordinator Ms. Priya – she has done an excellent job of keeping me informed ever since she took over the case. Keep it up!

I wish I could share the un-boxing video (after I received the phone back) but it is 580MB.

Regards
Viswanath

---
Thanks Mr. Viswanath for Your support and encouragement. 
It will help us keep up our service quality.

- Bigfix Team

Comments